At Parish Group we provide the set up and administration of Companies in Guernsey and other jurisdictions for Guernsey individuals and International Clients alike. We spend time to ensure that a Company is the right structure for our clients and advise on its structuring, setup, management and ongoing administration. We can become as involved as the client requires and alway ensure our clients feel confident of their responsibilities and that the requirements under the Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008 as amended, have been satisfied.
We help with:
- Formation and administration of Guernsey Companies (and many other jurisdictions including UK and BVI – ask us about other jurisdictions)
- Provision of a local registered office address
- Provision of resident agent
- Provision of nominee shareholder
- Provision of corporate directors / individual directors
- Advice on Company set up, administration and ongoing responsibilities
- Set up of bank accounts
- Accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and tax computations
- In house legal, contract review, drafting and negotiating on leases, special purchase agreements and HR issues and documents
We also have experience with large trading companies going through capital raising and becoming listed on recognised stock exchanges.
Get in touch us and we would be happy to help.